Schedule a single 30 or 60 min. lesson or consultation.
Purchase a packages of 5 or 10 lessons.
Sign up for weekly lessons at a significantly reduced rate.
monthly auto-debit Lessons
For those interested in consistency through weekly lessons at a significantly reduced rate, my monthly auto-debit program may be a good option for you.
- You receive a significant reduction of the per-lesson rate;
- Your weekly lesson time slots is yours for the duration of your auto-debit agreement;
- No need to book lessons, as your time is the same each week.
- You must attend lessons weekly!
- If you cancel a lesson (with more than 24 hours notice) you must make up the missed lesson within 8 weeks or it is forfeited (lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours notice are automatically forfeited).
- After a 3 month commitment you may cancel this program at any time, but your current month must be completed.
- There are no refunds for missed or unused lessons in any month.
If you are a full time student (grade school, middle school, high school or college) ask about my student discounts!
Monthly auto-debit prices
Half-Hour Lessons: $ 160.-
Hour Lessons: $ 300.-
plus 2.9% transaction fee
You have to pay at the 1st lesson of each consecutive series of lessons.
Discontinuation of lessons requires a 3-week notice – This gives us time to wrap up any current projects and discuss how you can continue to follow your vocal goals.
policies & payment
The payment takes place via PayPal invoice. There will be a surcharge of 2.9% for each transaction:
- $ 50 + $ 1.5 fee = $ 51.5.-
- $ 240 + $ 6.96 fee = $ 246.96.-
- $ 430 + $ 12.5 fee = $ 442.5.-
- $ 100 + $ 2.9 fee = $ 102.9.-
- $ 475 + $ 13.8 fee = $ 488.8.-
- $ 820 + $ 23.8 fee = $ 843.8.-
- $ 160 + $ 4.6 fee = $ 164.6.-
- $ 300 + $ 8.7 fee = $ 308.7.-
The Monthly Auto-Debit payment shall be made at the beginning of each month.
- Packages for 5 lessons expire after 3 months.
- Packages for 10 lessons expire after 6 months.
Cancellation must occur at least 24 hours before the agreed time or lesson will be charged in full. There are no exceptions!
If you forget a lesson, make a scheduling mistake or fail to show up for scheduled time you forfeit the lesson fee.
- Lessons are standing appointments. If you are sick, you MUST notify me at least 24 hours before the lesson in order to not be charged. Note: At my discretion and the availability of the studio, one lesson per 3 months may be rescheduled with at least 24 hours advance notice. General conflicts (e.g. traveling, rehearsals, sporting events, doctors’ appointments and other situations) must be given at least one (1) week in advance in writing via email.